- Managing Director and Founder of Mastering Success
- Adjunct Adult Educator at the Institute for Adult Learning Singapore
- LinkedIn: https://sg.linkedin.com/in/julieyeap
Julie is an experienced trainer, facilitator and organisational coach. She specialises in facilitating topics related to presentation, communication, coaching and leadership skills. She is the Managing Director and Founder of Mastering Success, a corporate training and consultancy firm.
Julie is a U.S. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and she started her professional career as an Auditor with Ernst & Young (EY) Singapore where she managed a large portfolio of audit clients in various industries.
In subsequent, Julie transferred to the Learning & Development (L&D) department of EY Singapore to pursue her passion to become a trainer. There, she focused on facilitating soft-skills and audit technical topics for participants across all ranks in EY. Julie was invited to facilitate various training programmes in multiple countries across the Asia Pacific region. She was also appointed to head the L&D function across ASEAN, where she managed and coached regional team members to achieve common goals and meet stakeholder expectations.
After more than 10 years in L&D, Julie left EY to focus on being a facilitator and an organisational coach. She is currently an Adjunct Adult Educator at the Institute for Adult Learning Singapore (IAL) where she facilitates the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA version 5). She also coaches executives in various organisations and strongly believes in applying the strengths-based coaching approach to help people she is coaching become more efficient and effective in their workplace.
Julie strongly believes in lifelong learning and has obtained the following certifications to continuously broaden her knowledge and skills:
- WSQ ACTA version 5, IAL
- Certified Organisational Coach, Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL)
- Certified Instructor for the Speakers Training Camp, Successworks
- Certified Facilitator for 360-degree assessments, Center of Creative Leadership (CCL)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Accredited Administrator, CPP Asia Pacific
- Certified Facilitator for TRACOM Social Styles and Versatility, TRACOM Group
- Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner, Mind Transformations
- Certified Corporate Etiquette and International Protocol Consultant, Protocol School of Washington
- Certified Colour and Image Consultant, First Impressions