- Duration: 2 Hours
- Who Should Attend:IT Directors, CTOs, CDTO, CEOs, IT Professionals, IT Infrastructure, Business Leaders, or Anyone interested in knowing how design and deploy Cloud Computing Security Models.
Course ObjectiveCloud Computing Security Model (CCSM) is a 2-Hour Executive Workshop to provide participants with an overview on how to design and deploy a Cloud Computing Security Model effectively.
CertificationParticipants will receive a Certificate of Completion upon successfully completing and fulfilling all course requirements course
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Service Models in Cloud Computing
- Deployment Models in Cloud Computing
- Management Models in Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing Security Models
- Factors of Consideration for Cloud Computing
- Data Security in Cloud Computing
- Storage Considerations
- Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
- Integrating Cloud Services with Organization Security Framework
- What’s Next