With the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT), fed by sensors soon to number in the trillions, working with intelligent systems in the billions, and involving millions of applications, the Internet of Things will drive new consumer and business behavior that will demand increasingly intelligent industry solutions, which, in turn, will drive trillions of dollars in opportunity for IT industry and even more for the companies that take advantage of the IoT.
The number of Internet-connected devices (12.5 billion) surpassed the number of human beings (7 billion) on the planet in 2011, and by 2020, Internet-connected devices are expected to number between 26 billion and 50 billion globally.
|Internet of Things (IOT) MasterClass
21 Aug to 24 Aug 2017
Register Now | For More Information
To acquire the knowledge and develop a robust set of Internet of Things (IoT) skills required for designing and implementation.
- Introduction to Internet of Things (IoT)
- Business Overview of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Building Blocks of Internet of Things (IoT) – Device, Gateway, Communication, Iot Platforms, Application
- Internet of Things (IoT) Models and Prototyping
- Hardware & Software Platforms
- Industrial Internet of Things (IoT)
- Predictive Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Introducton to Raspberry Pi 3
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to GPIO and Programming GPIO’s with Python
- Interfacing with Sensors, Actuators wth Raspberry Pi
- Interfacing with Web Cameras with Raspberry Pi
- Installation of (LAMP) Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP web server on Raspberry Pi
- Installation of Flask Web Server on Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi as Smart Home Automation Hub
- Connecting Raspberry Pi to Cloud Platforms (PubNub / AWS / BlueMix) and Data Exchange
- Raspberry Pi as a Video Streaming Server (LAN / Remote Network)
- Mobile Application using MIT App Inventor
- Raspberry PI
- MIT App Inventor
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
This course is designed to assist those people interested in the areas of Internet of Things (IoT). The Internet of Things MasterClass (IoT) is intended to equip you with a set of skills that you can draw on to implement the technology in your organisation.
Class is limited to 20 attendees as hands-on sessions and real-time demonstration is expected.
On completion of this Internet of Things MasterClass (IoT), attendees will have a robust set of Internet of Things (IoT) skills that can be applied to any work setting.