Cyber Secure Coding Based-On OWASP Standard
- Duration: 5 Day / 40 Hours
- Certification: Participants will receive a Certificate of Competency upon successfully completing the course and passing the examination
- Who Should Attend: IT Professionals, IT Engineers, Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineer, Network Engineer, and anyone interested in designing and developing software in a variety of programming languages and platforms, including desktop, web, cloud, and mobile, and wants to improve software delivery high quality , especially in terms of security and privacy.
- Overview of secure programming and application security architecture
- Method of determining the security control needs in the project
- Researching tricks and common attack forms of hackers according to OWASP and related standards.
- Eliminate vulnerabilities in software architecture, Microsoft Secure Development Lifecycle
- 10 principles of safe design in application development
- Avoiding 25 basic security errors in common programming according to SANS
- Apply safe programming techniques according to SEI Cert
- Implement common protection mechanisms to protect users and data
- Deploy proactive safety application development under OWASP Pro-Active Controls
- Apply automated tools, security review techniques to find security flaws in the source code
- Performing security testing by various methods and fixing information security errors in the software
- Ensure deployment and maintenance of safe operating application system
Pre-RequisiteIt is preferred that participants have 2+ years of programming experience, whether it’s desktop, mobile, web or cloud application development.
ExaminationParticipants are required to attempt an examination upon completion of course. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to Secure Coding based on the syllabus covered
Module 1 OVERVIEW OF SECURE PROGRAMMING
Module 2 SECURE SOFTWARE WITH OWASP Top Ten 2021
Module 3 SECURE APP DEVELOPMENT PROCESS – SECURE DEVELOP-MENT LIFECYCLE
Module 4 SECURE PROGRAMMING TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS
Cyber Secure Coding Based-On OWASP Standard involves rigorous usage of real-time case studies, role playing and group discussion