Dr. Michelle Goh
- Founder of PPP Laser Clinics
- Website: www.thestartupkid.co
- LinkedIn: https://sg.linkedin.com/in/michelle-goh-2a302395
Dr. Michelle graduated from the University of Glasgow in 2009 and started her early career working in the Singapore public government hospital sector as a Doctor.
In November 2011, she partnered her father, Dr Goh Seng Heng (a trained Dermatologist and Aesthetic doctor) and started PPP Laser Clinics, a retail chain of medical aesthetic clinics that employ doctors to administer quick and no-downtime laser light facials to treat common skin woes such as pores pimples and pigmentation.
With its increasing visibility and rapidly growing database, PPP has been recognised as a unique and disruptive healthcare business model within the skincare and aesthetics industry. In September 2014, she represented Aesthetic Medical Partners for PPP and emerged as one of the top winners during the Emerging Enterprise 2014 Awards organised by OCBC and The Business Times.
- University of Glasgow, Glasgow (Scotland), UK 2003 – 2009
- Bachelor of medicine, Bachelor of surgery (MBBS)
Work related achievements
- Winner of Emerging enterprise 2014 award (OCBC and Business times)
- TOP 13 Finalist for EY Entrepreneur of the year 2013 award (EY)