- Duration: 3-Day (Onsite) / 18 Hours (Online via Zoom)
- Certification: Participants will receive a Certificate of Competency upon successfully completing the course and passing the examination
- Who Should Attend: Anyone interested in acquiring knowledge and skills on Python Programming
Acquire the essential knowledge and skills required to start developing projects and applications using Python Programming.
Learn how to leverage on Python’s extensive libraries and resources to solve real cases and problems through extensive practical / hands-on sessions.
No Pre-requisite. Python Programming Essentials (PPE) is suitable for everyone.
Participants are required to attempt an examination upon completion of course and skills related to Python Programming based on the syllabus covered
Participants are expected to score a minimum of 70% to pass the examination
Introduction to Python Programming
Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive, and object-oriented programming language. It is flexible and is often being used to create complex and large-scaled enterprise solutions. In this module, participants will learn the fundamental and core components of Python. Participants are expected to develop a strong foundational knowledge by experiencing first-hand how Python can be deployed.
Functions, Classes and Objects in Python
One of the key benefits of Python is its extensive built-in functions. In this module, participants will learn how to develop their own functions and libraries, and when to separate their programs into user-defined functions to enhance program efficiency.
Modules and Libraries in Python
A safe-haven for participants with zero or minimal programming experience. Leveraging on Python’s extensive built-in libraries, participants can jumpstart development with minimal programming knowledge and experience. Participants will also learn how to develop their own libraries / modules for sustainability and reusability.
File-Handling and Handling Errors in Python
No programs can run without a proper File-handling and error handling mechanism. Python provides programmers with a comprehensive set of tools designed to help programmers deploy into any program with ease.
Working With Popular Built-in Modules in Python
Master the art of leveraging by experiencing first-hand working with some of the most popular libraries in the market. Participants will learn the secrets behind working with built-in libraries and its successful deployment by developing library specific projects.
Python Programming Essentials (PPE) involves extensive hands-on exercises / practical, rigorous usage of real-time case studies, hands-on exercises and group discussion
Some Reasons Why Learners Choose CASUGOL
- International Certification Body
- Presence in 38 Countries
- Developed by Industry Experts
- More than 42,000 professionals passed through our education system
- Flexible program design for all individuals
- Learn from internationally renowned leading industry experts, academics, and researchers
- Support for participants during and after training
- Enhance competency of workforce and improve individual career prospect
- Customization of programs for specific industry, organization, government agencies, statutory boards
- Learn in a highly interactive, supportive and encouraging environment
- Regular invitation to attend courses / workshops / seminars / events at complimentary rate
All certificates issued by CASUGOL are to individuals who have successfully completed CASUGOL Certification Programs / Executive Workshops and have fulfilled all requirements by demonstrating proficiency in applying the knowledge and skills acquired.
Click below to verify certificate
Individual or Self-Sponsored Learners
- STEP ONE: Select your preferred batch / category above
- STEP TWO: Click on Add to Cart
- STEP THREE: In the pop-up page, click on View Cart
- STEP FOUR: In the Cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- STEP FIVE: In the Checkout page, complete the Billing Details and click on Place Order
For corporate-sponsored participants, batch registration, or any questions on the course
Chat with an Education Officer