Cancellation and Refund Policy
A written notification within 3 working days upon registration
1. No cancellation charges and full refund if fees are paid
A written notification after 3 working days upon registration
1. Full payment expected and no refund if payment is already made
Given a 3 days notice before course commencement, companies may replace participants who have signed up for the course. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Condtions
- Course is subject to a minimum participation before commencement
- Course is subject to a first-come-first-serve basis in light of overwhelming responses
- CASUGOL reserves the right to change or cancel any course or trainer, in light of unforeseen circumstances
- All details are correct at time of dissemination
At CASUGOL, participants’ personal information is collected, used and disclosed for the following purposes:
- To process your application.
- For course administration and billing.
- To enable the trainers to know the background of the course participants.
- To submit to governmental authorities for funding verification, administration and survey conducted by them (only applicable to funded courses).
- To issue certificate to the course participants.
- For marketing of courses to participants via E-newsletter.
- To understand and study the profile of its course participants for CASUGOL‘s policy making and planning.
- To deal with any matter related to the course.
Full data protection and privacy statement: Click Here