Course Fee is in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
Have a question about the course?
Chat with an Education Officer or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select Your Preferred Batch Below:
Convert time your local time zone
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Certification: Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion upon successfully completing the course
- Who Should Attend: Anyone interested in Design Thinking and Disruptive Innovation.
Acquire knowledge on design thinking and disruptive innovation and be equipped with the tools and skills needed to identify disruptive opportunities, create innovative solutions, and drive growth and competitive advantage in their organizations.
Learn how to use design thinking to identify unmet needs, generate new ideas, and prototype and test solutions
No pre-requisite. Design Thinking and Disruptive Innovation is suitable for everyone.
Design Thinking and Disruptive Innovation involves rigorous usage of real-time case studies, hands-on exercises and group discussion
Individual or Self-Sponsored Learners
- STEP ONE: Select your preferred batch / category above
- STEP TWO: Click on Add to Cart
- STEP THREE: In the pop-up page, click on View Cart
- STEP FOUR: In the Cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- STEP FIVE: In the Checkout page, complete the Billing Details and click on Place Order
For corporate-sponsored participants, batch registration, or any questions on the course
Chat with an Education Officer
All certificates issued by CASUGOL are to individuals who have successfully completed CASUGOL Certification Programs / Executive Workshops and have fulfilled all requirements by demonstrating proficiency in applying the knowledge and skills acquired.
Click below to verify certificate