International Conference on Leadership (ICL) focuses on the application and adoption of a wide range of leadership / management methodologies based on the latest industry best practices and trends. The main topics are as follows: –
We encourage you to invite your colleagues to submit their original research for paper presentation and publication opportunities
To learn more about International Conference on Leadership
Reach out to ICL Secretariat
To be announced
Interested to be a speaker at International Conference on Leadership
Chat with ICL Secretariat
We would like to invite authors and speakers to submit their papers or proposals for International Conference on Leadership.
- Paper Submission Dateline:16 Jun 2023 (Fri)
- Selection Dateline:23 Jun 2023 (Fri)
General Submission Information
- All papers must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: CFP ICL
- Submission is open from 5th Nov 2022
- Papers should be submitted as a PDF file
- Submissions that violate any of the above-listed guidelines will be removed from the review process
All paper / proposal submissions must be in English. You may consider engaging the services of a proofreader before submission should you have any concern with regards to English.
- Submissions MUST BE original.
- Submissions published or accepted in a journal or another conference proceedings will be rejected.
- Submissions currently undergoing consideration elsewhere will be rejected.
- Authors must declare that they follow the CASUGOL Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and have avoided plagiarizing their own or others’ work.
- Plagiarism checks will be conducted prior to submission review.
Authors retain the copyrights to all papers accepted. However, by submitting a paper, authors agree that CASUGOL can publish and reproduce any accepted papers in the ICL proceedings to be determined by CASUGOL. Authors are encouraged to develop their papers to be published in CASUGOL Leadership Review (CLR) after the conference.
Some Reasons Why Learners Choose CASUGOL
- International Certification Body
- Presence in 38 Countries
- Developed by Industry Experts
- More than 42,000 professionals passed through our education system
- Flexible program design for all individuals
- Learn from internationally renowned leading industry experts, academics, and researchers
- Support for participants during and after training
- Enhance competency of workforce and improve individual career prospect
- Customization of programs for specific industry, organization, government agencies, statutory boards
- Learn in a highly interactive, supportive and encouraging environment
- Regular invitation to attend courses / workshops / seminars / events at complimentary rate
All certificates issued by CASUGOL are to individuals who have successfully completed CASUGOL Certification Programs / Executive Workshops and have fulfilled all requirements by demonstrating proficiency in applying the knowledge and skills acquired.
Click below to verify certificate
Individual or Self-Sponsored Learners
- STEP ONE: Select your preferred batch / category above
- STEP TWO: Click on Add to Cart
- STEP THREE: In the pop-up page, click on View Cart
- STEP FOUR: In the Cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- STEP FIVE: In the Checkout page, complete the Billing Details and click on Place Order
For corporate-sponsored participants, batch registration, or any questions on the course
Chat with an Education Officer