Course Fee is in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
Select Your Preferred Batch Below:
Convert time your local time zone
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Certification: Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion upon successfully completing the course
- Who Should Attend: CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, top-level executives, IT managers, system administrators, technology specialists, digital strategy and innovation teams, data scientists, data analysts, marketing managers, customer experience officers, public sector officers, HR leaders and professionals, and Anyone interested in ensuring the quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement of digital transformation initiatives.
Acquire essential knowledge and skills necessary to successfully integrate quality management principles with digital transformation efforts within an organization.
Learn the role of leadership in driving digital transformation efforts and cultivating a culture of continuous improvement, innovation, and sustainability.
No pre-requisite. Quality 4.0: Building a Culture of Sustainable Digital Transformation is suitable for everyone.
Quality 4.0: Building a Culture of Sustainable Digital Transformation involves rigorous usage of real-time case studies, hands-on exercises and group discussion
Individual or Self-Sponsored Learners
- STEP ONE: Select your preferred batch / category above
- STEP TWO: Click on Add to Cart
- STEP THREE: In the pop-up page, click on View Cart
- STEP FOUR: In the Cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- STEP FIVE: In the Checkout page, complete the Billing Details and click on Place Order
For corporate-sponsored participants, batch registration, or any questions on the course
Chat with an Education Officer
All certificates issued by CASUGOL are to individuals who have successfully completed CASUGOL Certification Programs / Executive Workshops and have fulfilled all requirements by demonstrating proficiency in applying the knowledge and skills acquired.
Click below to verify certificate