An interpreted high-level programming language, Python was designed with an emphasize on code readability, using significant whitespace. Python is an open source, multi-paradigm programming language and supports object-oriented, imperative, functional, and procedural programming. It is easy to pick-up for first-time programmers or seasoned programmers in other languages. With a large and comprehensive library, and community-contributed modules, Python allows developers to explore endless possibilities.
Python is consistently ranked top 10 most popular programming language and was selected Programming Language of the Year in 2007 and 2010. Python is also widely used by Fortune 500 and leading technology companies. Python is also being used in many artificial intelligence projects for its natural language processing capabilities.
- Duration: 4 Day / 32 Hours
- Certification:Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Competency in Advanced Python Programming Professional upon meeting the requirements and passing the examination.
- Who Should Attend: Anyone interested in acquiring the advanced knowledge and skills required for dashboard designing and API Integration using Python Programming.
Advanced Python Programming Professional (APPP) is designed for anyone interested in acquiring the advanced knowledge and skills required for dashboard designing and API Integration using Python Programming.
It is preferred that participants have some knowledge in software development or successfully completed Python Programming Essentials (PPE).
Participants are required to attempt an examination upon completion of course. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to Python Programming based on the syllabus covered
Module 1 Introduction to Python Programming
- Set up & Installation
- Structure of Python Script with first Python Program
- Basic Variables : Numbers, Strings
- Lists & Dictionaries
- If else Statements
- Control Statements
Module 2 File-Handling
- Introduction to File-Handling in Python
- Creating a Text & Excel File
- Writing Content to File
- Appending Content to File
- Renaming Files
- Open & Save File
Module 3 Handling Errors and Exceptions
- Types of Errors
- Error Handling
- Try and except
- Hands-On and Practical Exercises
Module 4 Classes and Objects
- Defining classes
- Creating objects
- Object Oriented Programming
- Creating instances
Module 5 Working with Modules
Module 6 Introduction to Dashboard Development
- What is the objective of a Dashboard?
- Creating a New Environment using Dash
- Introduction to Dash
- Developing a Multi-page Application
Module 7 Beginning Dashboard Development
- Create a Data Selector Element
- Develop your First Data Table
- Changing of Dates Presented in Data Table
- Calculating Changes in Metrics
Module 8 Advanced Dashboard Development
- Development of a Download Data Link
- Create a Second Data Table
- Updating Graphs by Selecting Rows in a Dash Data table
- Updating Graphs and Calculating Metrics Real-time
Module 9 Dashboard Deployment
- Introduction to Plotly Graph Tools
- Deployment of Dashboard