International Academic Conference on Architecture and Design (IACAD) 2020 is a platform for members of the academia, scholars, researchers, and practitioners to discuss interdisciplinary research and practices.
The agenda features presentation by leading members of the academia, researchers, and practitioners addressing such critical issues and future trends in the field of Architecture and Design.
Discover the latest innovation, trends, practical challenges and solutions in this exclusive event.
IACAD 2020 is hosted and funded by CASUGOL. In the spirit of knowledge sharing and making education / knowledge accessible, IACAD 2020 is FREE for Academia, Scholars, Researchers, and Practitioners around the world. Trust that all will have a positive and defining experience.
- Innovations in Architecture: Role of Research and Building Technologies
Assoc. Prof. Ajla Akšamija (Keynote Speaker) University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA
- Towards Informed Design and Planning
Assoc. Prof. Bige Tuncer (Keynote Speaker) Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- Advancing 3D Printing in Architecture in Singapore
Asst. Prof. Carlos Banon (Keynote Speaker) Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- CoDAS: A Digital Community Engagement Platform to Enable Collective Intelligence
Helena Rong (Keynote Speaker) Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Status of volunteered geospatial 3D data
Asst. Prof. Filip Biljecki (Keynote Speaker) National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
- Measuring Green Index for New York Commercial Real Estate
Juncheng Yang (Keynote Speaker) Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Accessiblity in Design – (Design for All, Design for the Need)
Nishtha Sadana (Presenter) DIT University, India
- Sustainable Architecture Design From Recyclable Plastics Made With 3D Printers: A School IN Bria, Central Africa Republic
Víctor Martinez Pacheco (Presenter) Universidad Politécnica of Cartagena, Spain
- Digital Tools-based Process as Circular and Sustainable Strategy for the Renovation of Existing Buildings
Dr. Cecilia Mazzoli, PhD, Eng (Presenter) University of Bologna, Italy
- Hydrometeorological risk prevention integral model in Veracruz city
Jorge Lopez Ortiz (Presenter) Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico
- Sustainable School
Mahnoor Shoaib (Presenter) De Montfort University in Leicester, United Kingdom
- The Attractiveness of Public Spaces for Older Adults: The Design and Planning Role for Restoring the Balance Among Losses in Late-life and Built Environment Pressures
Martha Beatriz Cortes Topete (Presenter) Universidad Autónoma de Aguascalientes, Mexico
SPEAKPresent your research to a diverse and international community of academics, students, and researchers.
PRESENT YOUR POSTERPosters from top academics will be showcased in IACAD. Let your research poster get spotted by an international community of academics, students, and researchers.
NETWORKINGAttended by thought leaders, academics, students, and other members of the academia from all over the world. Learn about their challenges and discuss solutions in the highly engaging environment of the conference.
Book your tickets today. Join thought leaders, academics, students, and other members of the academia from all over the world in this lively and thought provoking conference