International Conference on Future Learning 2023
International Conference on Future Learning (ICFL) is a platform for members of academia, scholars, researchers, and Industry Experts to discuss interdisciplinary research and practices.
The agenda features presentations by leading delegates and students addressing such critical issues and future trends in the field of Education, Future Learning, Pedagogy, .
ICFT is hosted and funded by CASUGOL. In the spirit of knowledge sharing and making education, knowledge, and resources accessible to everyone, CASUGOL is committed to making ICFL accessible to everyone around the world. Trust that all will have a positive and defining experience.
International Conference on Future Learning
International Conference on Future Learning (ICFL) focuses on the application and adoption of a wide range of education and learning management/pedagogy based on the latest industry best practices and trends. The main topics are as follows: –
We encourage you to invite your colleagues to submit their original research for paper presentation and publication opportunitiesTo learn more about International Conference on Future Learning
Reach out to ICFL Secretariat
To be announced
Interested to be a speaker at International Conference on Future Learning
Chat with ICFL Secretariat
Call For Papers
We would like to invite authors and speakers to submit their papers or proposals for International Conference on Future Learning.
- Paper Submission Dateline:9 May 2023 (Tue)
- Selection Dateline:24 May 2023 (Wed)
General Submission Information
- All papers must be sent via email to email@example.com with the subject title: CFP ICFL
- Submission is open from 5th Nov 2022
- Papers should be submitted as a PDF file
- Submissions that violate any of the above-listed guidelines will be removed from the review process
All paper / proposal submissions must be in English. You may consider engaging the services of a proofreader before submission should you have any concern with regards to English.
- Submissions MUST BE original.
- Submissions published or accepted in a journal or another conference proceedings will be rejected.
- Submissions currently undergoing consideration elsewhere will be rejected.
- Authors must declare that they follow the CASUGOL Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and have avoided plagiarizing their own or others’ work.
- Plagiarism checks will be conducted prior to submission review.
Authors retain the copyrights to all papers accepted. However, by submitting a paper, authors agree that CASUGOL can publish and reproduce any accepted papers in the ICFL proceedings to be determined by CASUGOL. Authors are encouraged to develop their papers to be published in CASUGOL Future Learning Review (CFFL) after the conference.
Some Reasons Why Learners Choose CASUGOL
- International Certification Body
- Presence in 38 Countries
- Developed by Industry Experts
- More than 42,000 professionals passed through our education system
- Flexible program design for all individuals
- Learn from internationally renowned leading industry experts, academics, and researchers
- Support for participants during and after training
- Enhance competency of workforce and improve individual career prospect
- Customization of programs for specific industry, organization, government agencies, statutory boards
- Learn in a highly interactive, supportive and encouraging environment
- Regular invitation to attend courses / workshops / seminars / events at complimentary rate
Individual or Self-Sponsored Learners
- STEP ONE: Select your preferred batch / category above
- STEP TWO: Click on Add to Cart
- STEP THREE: In the pop-up page, click on View Cart
- STEP FOUR: In the Cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- STEP FIVE: In the Checkout page, complete the Billing Details and click on Place Order
For corporate-sponsored participants, batch registration, or any questions on the course
Chat with an Education Officer
SPEAKPresent your research to a diverse and international community of academics, students, and researchers.
PRESENT YOUR POSTERPosters from top academics will be showcased in ICFL. Let your research poster get spotted by an international community of academics, students, and researchers.
NETWORKINGAttended by thought leaders, academics, students, and other members of the academia from all over the world. Learn about their challenges and discuss solutions in the highly engaging environment of the conference.
Book your tickets today. Join thought leaders, academics, students, and other members of the academia from all over the world in this lively and thought provoking conference