Course Fee is in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
Select Your Preferred Batch Below:
Convert time your local time zone
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Certification: Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion upon successfully completing the course
- Who Should Attend: Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Business Analysts, Data Engineers, Researchers, Key Decision Makers, and Anyone interested in exploring data visualization to make better decisions.
Acquire knowledge and skills on the fundamental principles of data visualization, including selecting appropriate chart types, using color effectively, and maintaining clarity and simplicity.
Learn how to use popular Python libraries for data visualization, such as Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly, or Bokeh to create basic visualizations like bar charts, line plots, scatter plots, histograms, and pie charts.
No pre-requisite. Data Visualization Using Pythonis suitable for everyone
Data Visualization Using Python involves rigorous usage of real-time case studies, hands-on exercises and group discussion
Individual or Self-Sponsored Learners
- STEP ONE: Select your preferred batch / category above
- STEP TWO: Click on Add to Cart
- STEP THREE: In the pop-up page, click on View Cart
- STEP FOUR: In the Cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- STEP FIVE: In the Checkout page, complete the Billing Details and click on Place Order
For corporate-sponsored participants, batch registration, or any questions on the course
Chat with an Education Officer
All certificates issued by CASUGOL are to individuals who have successfully completed CASUGOL Certification Programs / Executive Workshops and have fulfilled all requirements by demonstrating proficiency in applying the knowledge and skills acquired.
Click below to verify certificate