Have a question about the course?
Chat with an Education Officer or Email: email@example.com
Select Your Preferred Batch Below:
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Certification: Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion upon successfully completing the course
- Who Should Attend: Project Managers, Business Unit Leaders, CEOs, IT Professionals, IT Engineers, Security Analysts, Cyber Security Engineers, Network Engineer, Software Engineer, Business Leaders, Managers, Supervisors, and anyone seeking to acquire essential knowledge on Developing an Experimentational Mindset in the Workplace.
Acquiring essential knowledge on how to nurture a workspace that is always innovating and experimenting new ideas.
No pre-requisite. Developing an Experimental Mindset in the Workplace is suitable for everyone
No Examination Required
Developing an Experimentational Mindset in the Workplace involves rigorous usage of real-time case studies, hands-on exercises and group discussion
How to Register
Individual or Self-Sponsored Learners
- STEP ONE: Select your preferred batch / category above
- STEP TWO: Click on Add to Cart
- STEP THREE: In the pop-up page, click on View Cart
- STEP FOUR: In the Cart page, click on Proceed to Checkout
- STEP FIVE: In the Checkout page, complete the Billing Details and click on Place Order
For corporate-sponsored participants, batch registration, or any questions on the course
Chat with an Education Officer
All certificates issued by CASUGOL are to individuals who have successfully completed CASUGOL Certification Programs / Executive Workshops and have fulfilled all requirements by demonstrating proficiency in applying the knowledge and skills acquired.
Click below to verify certificate